Sunday, November 19, 2006

Janice Shell from hell

Sunday, November 19th, 2006

Janice Shell from hell

I hub is full of bashers, and this poster Ms.Shell reeks of criminal activity ... and is ruthless to all who even mention a ray of hope towards any pink sheet in trouble. Why? Well, for starters I have anonymous surfing software that freaks out and highly recommends not visiting this site. They are phishing and hooking your browser. Hmm, and I thought Janice and little band of nit wit bashers said these stocks are worthless? So why do they want to raid these "looser" investors browsers? WHY? It appears the answer has something to do with the word value, or perhaps the basher folks are sadists that get immense pleasure from being insulting and cruel towards those seeking due dilligence for their purchase. Either way they sure do have an agenda. Personally I think Janice is too busy blowing some mob boss because she wants so to be a character from her favorite mob soap opera. Janice babe, KILL YOUR TELEVISION!

CMKM Diamonds, the spear head that rocked the world of these low life cheaters obviously shook the bashers up by exposing their diabolical plan to succeed in profits from stock manipulation and the duped investors that eventually buy their vomit of deception. NNOS, CMKX, SGGM, GEMM, and a whole host of other companies recently were mentioned in the Nev West / John Edwards / Tauli connection the NASD brought charges against. Sure as the sun rises and sets everyday these guys will be the first example for Janice and her basher alumni to use as a gauge for their own fate.

Bashing and toxic talk combined with the toxic financing is the only way they can trade and profit. Take them out of the loop and soon you will see people like Janice Shell and Lee Webb doing what they do best ... begging for change at your local freeway ramp.

The year 2007 promises to bring a new breed of investors, inspired by the partiots like Patrick Byrne of Overstock, Mark Faulk, David Patch, and Bud Burrell. The masses are gaining strength and knowledge every day by petitions and marches straight to capitol hill. With the new losses instead of gains, the bashers of I Hub and Raging Bull won't have to worry about morgage payments, plenty of cells await these crooks. Janice will not be so confident when she wakes up in cell block H surrounded by real criminals who lie, cheat, steal, as well ... oh, and let us not forget about the murders too. So wake up Janice Shell from hell, your going home real soon.

The Feds have been involved in an ongoing sting now for the past two years watching and logging the crimes against the investors and hard working citizens of the United States of America and globally alike. Your hedge fund partners you devote your slime ball life to are the ones loosing now. Just read the press releases of the last thirty days. It is just a matter of time before they come for you and the rest of the bashers. Stock manipulation is a crime and your in the top ten most wanted list.

Don't believe me? Just call the FBI and ask! They're standing by waiting for your call right now. Did you really think the few rotten apples in the GOV would be there for you? Just ask Mr. Webb, I'm sure he has a few personal experiences to inspire you and your fantistic web of lies you spin everyday.

Love,

144

1 comment:

Joe Stock said...

In case you missed this Janice, you should learn from this example posted in response to your evilness over at I Hub by FernBlade:
Janice, I know that there is much pain out there, and believe me that I pray that relief is coming...I honestly do believe that there is more to all this than can be released, but I have no knowledge, only faith.......

I envy those who seem to "know" all the facts, including you and others that post here, but I wonder how anyone would truly know which side is right at this point...I know that lots of DD is done on both sides, and both sides are convincingly solid and often disdainful of those who believe the "other" side.

So, given that I'm not omniscient, and doubt that anyone outside of the "closed doors" is, I hold onto hope that those who invested, all the while believing in the story, will find out they (we) were not deceived.

For all those heartaches on the thread you posted, I pray for positive outcomes. And if we should all find that we've been played for fools, then I pray that the experience is something that moves us forward in life somehow....

Since this is out of my hands, and I don't know the outcome, although you and others may (although how?), I choose each day to hang onto positive thoughts. It buoys my spirit in a challenging world. That is a help for me at times I really need something to smile about, right or wrong.....

One thing I am at peace about, I never talked anyone else into buying this stock...I bought it for myself and for others to give us something to dream about, but to my knowledge not a single person I know ever spent a penny on it....just me.

I will continue to give this positive energy until and unless there is no other option......

Indiadaily.com - Smart living and Investments