Sunday, November 19, 2006

Dr D post 11/17/06 on CMKX.

FWIW:

Author Topic: Dr D post 11/17/06 (Read 788 times)
DeepPocketsCmkx
Jack of Diamonds
***

Status: Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: 291
[send pm]

Dr D post 11/17/06
« Thread Started on Yesterday at 10:38am » [Quote]
From the millionnaires board

I am not sure about the feelings of many towards CMKX, but I still remain confidently optimistic.

I have researched and spoke in confidence with close friends, business associates, political allies, attorney's, relatives, and others about CMKX and it's progress over the last 4 years that I have been on board of which I will not speak about specifically here. Without exception, the general consensus speaks unabated that something positive is going on behind the scenes and the outcome should be very desirable.

From my early conversations on CMKI/M/X with Brian Dvorak (Urban's then special attorney) through to my later communications with Roger Glenn, Don Stoecklein, Bob Maheu, Ron Casavant, Kevin West, and other unmentionables. I find it impossible to believe that all of these with the access and insight they have into the inside working of CMKX would have been duped, outwitted and scammed little long working in collusion to cover up some hidden dirty work.

I may be going against the grain, but I believe and am still confident that success is at hand. I don't see us becoming billionaire's out of this, but I believe that we will be well compensated for our time and effort that we have contributed over the last several years.

In Closing. I do want to state that these are only my opinions and I do ask that you treat them as such.

Be well. Success is still at hand - in one area of our life or another.

Dr.D

1 comment:

TruthIsJustice said...

Debi Kiontke and Dr. D

http://cmkxtruthandjustice.blogspot.com/

Indiadaily.com - Smart living and Investments